I know there’s no excuse for missing this Sunday Social post or not doing the Daily Prompts for this month but I’ve been on the process of learning new hobbies, meeting new people, and exploring new apps on my phone, so please forgive me for this very late post. 🙂
This Week’s Questions:
1. What is your all-time favorite song? Sinner Saved by Grace
2. Who is your favorite singer/band? The Gaither Vocal Band
Photo Credit: http://gaither.com/artists/gaither-vocal-band
3. What song reminds you of your childhood? Nothing’s Gonna Change My Love for You
It was very popular when I was a little girl. I remember occasions when my friends and I would be singing this on social nights. Fun!^_^
4. What songs put you in a good mood? Classical music and I have been listening to this playlist on Youtube called Classical Praise-Cello and Piano. I listen to these songs almost every single night before going to bed and it will keep playing till I wake up the next day.
5. What is your music to rock out to in your car? I don’t drive. Work, church, grocery store are all three to five minutes walk from my pad. If I had, that would be Pachelbel’s Canon in D in different versions. 🙂
6. What is the most embarrassing album or song you own? Do children’s songs count? Haha!
How about you? Would you like to join Sunday Social? Visit: http://acompletewasteofmakeup.com/?s=Sunday+Social.