Okay, do you know what time I woke up today? Well, as usual, at 5a.m. Yes, at five in the morning! It’s a Sabbath day. I could’ve slept in somehow but no…I did not. My body won’t let me sleep anymore. My mind was already wide awake. So, I just did what I do every single day while waking up, went to the restroom, drank a glass of water upon coming back, knelt in prayer, read my Bible, took a shower, and got dressed for church. But instead of leaving the house before 7a.m. I left before 9a.m. I did some paper works but failed to send it online due to intermittent internet connection. Uggghhh! I was distressed but had to let go. I couldn’t do anything than to admit the fact that there was no other remedy to my pressing dilemma. Then I hurriedly went to church. I had to be there at least few minutes before 9a.m. It’s one of my “resolutions” and “responsibilities”. Here’s the rest of what I did today:
1. Played cello with the church ensemble
2. Gave a short talk on SDA Fundamental Belief #7
3. Prepared Bible Study Hour packets for all 10 classes (thanks Marj for the initiative and thanks ate Janice for the assistance)
4. Joined Salve & Maribe’s Bible Study groups and had lively discussion about living holy lives
5. Played again during the Divine Worship
6. Went for lunch where I continued preparing the Bible Quiz I started during the sermon…Ooppss! Sorry, Lord!:-(
7. Administered the Bible Quiz
8. Joined the first church board meeting from 1:50-4:30p.m. Praise God for the success!
9. Went back to the church to join the Angklung practice but I was late.:-( When I arrived they were just leaving. I got my stuffs then headed home but it was raining heavily so I stayed by the children’s playground and chatted with my dear friend, Maribe, for about an hour. We just talked about “him” and “him”. 😀 **Giggles! **:P
10. Arrived home at half past six tonight, dropped my stuffs, then went up to Sam’s place and played with him.
13. Taking a quick shower now and will be going to bed in just few minutes.
I know it’s Saturday night and I can sleep late because tomorrow is Sunday however I am already very sleepy.:-( What happened to me? Something is definitely wrong.:-(
Saturday Night Special? Sleeping.
Well, I got to bounce! Talk to you tomorrow. God bless and have a great Saturday night! Love ya!
P.S. My right hand still hurts. :((